Monday, August 27, 2012

A Knit in Time and Camp Loopy Project Three

Camp Loopy 2012 Project Three is finished--the Color Affection shawl.



I'm also working on Oh Frannson's (Elizabeth Hartman) Modern Patchwork Challenge, beginning with the second month of the challenge, Roller Rink.  I  need a tote for my acrylic sewing table insert and the pressing mat, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.  I am using the Roller Rink project to make a tote.  Here are pictures of the front and back of what will be the outside of the tote:


and here are pictures of the front and back of what will be the linig:

 
Hope to make good progress on the tote this week, and begin a new knitting project.
 
The fabric for the tote is from Windham Fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh lala, just stunning. Just love the bag and the inside is worthy of ouside. A nice secret surprise every time you open it to load it up.
    Your work is always over the top beautiful. Your talent amazes me!

    ReplyDelete