Finally, I decided to at least pull the fabric for April, and here is what I was able to find in my stash:
In the mix are at least one Hoffman, several Jinny Beyer prints, 3Sisters, Moda Marble, and a few that didn't offer up any clues (as in the selvage was gone and the fabric has been in the stash awhile.
After pulling these fabrics, I found a few fat quarters of Kaufman Fusion that seemed right for the mix and added them to the warm side:
Don't know if I'll use everything in the pictures, but it gives me a place to begin. If I find the energy and time to go forward with a quilt design and project, and if I want to use the light green-blue colorway, I'll have to purchase something that will fill in this colorway, since what I have on hand is only a small bit of fabric. This exercise really helps to illuminate the colors that are missing from my stash (doesn't seem possible considering the abundant store of fabrics I have). Anyway, the next step is to scan fabric and play with EQ7 to design something worthy...or at least fun!
I just realized that one of the pillowcases I made this weekend failed to make an appearance on my last blog entry. Will have to remedy that soon. It's the one made from a kit of fabric gifted to me by my DS for BD 61. Donna and I had such a wonderful time at DS's house in July 2011, making the rounds of fabric/yard stores (as many as possible) in the tri-state area around Rochester, MN, where we saw the kit.