I am very prone to jumping from one project to the next and taking years to finish a project. I want to set down some goals for each currently active project and try to work through each step in a disciplined manner. The goal is to get to the finish line a little faster, while working on a plethora of projects. Hey, now there's a good name--"A Plethora of Projects." When I become the next biggest dynastic blogger, I may use that name. Of course, that will be in my next lifetime.
Active Projects List:
- Seuss Kit #1 (ordered by Jamie for Charlie and Susannah)
- Fatquartershop.com's Christmas Mystery BOM (Carol and I are working on this)
- TGQE Mystery Quilt (Step 6 is done, waiting on Step 7)
- Sue Garman's Baltimore Album BOM (finally arrived, want to start soon)
- My Tweets (Erin Russek's from One Piece at a Time blog), working on Block 2
- Cookie A.'s Monkey Socks from Knitty.com (just started, still on cuff, two at a time on circular needles)
I'll add pictures soon and try to keep up with what has been done each week.